Tuesday 29 July 2014

Another random post

Hello Blogger
Today I have just been lazing around as i have jack shit to do. Yesterday I went out to use my Bow and arrows for the fun of it so I am thinking of going and using that today if I can be bothered. I don't know if any of you guys listen to this type of music but the new album by  Brody Dalle is out and I cant get enough of it. If you are interested, the name of the album is Diploid Love. The great thing about this music is that it puts me in the correct mood for Call of Duty MW3 as that is the best one in my opinion. Another reason why I like the album is because it was written by one of punk rock's best singers from the best punk rock band, The Distillers. The album is not really punk rock but I just love it. Another album I love is called Buckle up that strap by the ASBO Retards. I love this album because my uncle was the lead guitarist in the band. Sadly he has passed away so i listed to the album to remind me of the sweet memories of him. . This morning I woke up and I happened to get a phone call from a number i do not know of. The people on the other side of the call were asking me to meet them in town in a few hours but they did not sound very nice so that is something I will not be doing today. I wish the summer holidays would not be so boring because in the shitty town of Chippenham, there is nothing to do apart from go to town with a bunch of friends and just do bugger all there instead of at or houses. Another problem with the summer is the fact that the weather is too hot to do anything apart from sit and watch T.V which is boring. I have to admit that Barbecues are one of the best things to have during the summer. What's better than get family and friends over and talk over tons of BBQ ribs, burgers, sausages and chicken wings?

No comments:

Post a Comment