Sunday 30 November 2014

Again, a Random Post

Hello Blogger

I apologise that I do not post that often now but this is because I have to revise for my GCSE exams in the summer and the mocks I will be having in a few weeks. This year I have already taken my science, maths and English exams and I really hope that I get good grades so I can join the RAF as that is the career I would like because I have a love of planes and choppers so being able to fix them will be a huge amount of fun.
Another reason that I want to join the RAF is because the pay is good. Whilst I am training I will get something like £17,000 a year and when I start  a proper job in the RAF I will earn £20,000 a year and with 2 pay rises a year, it will be a great way to get money so I can get my dream car.

Talking about cars, my favourite car is the Audi R8 hardtop convertible which, if I work hard enough, I will try to get. Yes I can admit it will take me ages to get that car because it will cost me from £120,000 to £180,000 to buy but that much for a great German supercar, hell yeah.

I have also started going to a gym to help me get through the RAF fitness selection test. Already I can feel the difference as after 3 weeks of going,  I am mentally and physically stronger which is brilliant because this time next year I will be taking the fitness selection test so until then I will be going to the gym to make my life easier.

I hope I can write again soon but I can make no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment