Monday 8 September 2014

I have actually had a good day.

Hello blogger

Today I thought that I might write on my blog as I have nothing to do so I thought that I would write about something even though I have nothing to write about. This will be the most random blog to date. I find it very hard to find inspiration for writing a story or anything really. I just thought that I would add that just to add to the randomness. The brilliant thing about life is that when you go through hell, you understand more about life and how to appreciate it and to know this, you don't need to be an Einstein to know this either but it is a huge shame that people, being specific  the teenagers who think that they are untouchable, think that they are better than life itself, but they will understand as I have.

I have nothing else to write about so i had better go before I bore all of my readers to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment